- Associate Research School
- Research Informed Practice, Professional Learning and Evidence (RIPPLE) Network
Research Informed Practice, Professional Learning and Evidence (RIPPLE) Network
This network was created to support schools to develop how they use research to inform the work that they do. Each network session offers:
- A chance to engage with a variety of research with foci taken from suggestions for the group
- An opportunity to discuss learning happening in your setting and gained ideas from others
- Support with the leading on Lesson Study in your setting
- A chance to learn new things about carrying out enquiries in your school
- A chance to share where research can be gathered from
- An opportunity to keep up to date with the most recent research
- Time to discuss with experts your plans and to offer support
- The chance to network with other leaders to support your work between sessions
- The chance to reflect and evaluate the impact you are making on the outcomes for children in your school
Cost per event £50 or £150 if you book for all 6 events.
To book a place, click here.