IT Systems and Support
Learn-AT has developed a stable, high quality, fit for purpose and scalable IT network solution for each school. We are committed to:
- Investing in IT for the long term
- Supporting high quality teaching delivery, and minimise administration time
- Developing internal IT expertise in order to improve capability across all schools
- Developing a standardised model approach to networks, communications, hardware and software
- Achieving better value for money on IT purchases
- Reducing long term maintenance costs
- Increasing support response times
- Achieving consistently high service levels and performance of IT services.
Since 2019, as part of a Department of Culture, Media and Sport national programme and in partnership with Leicestershire County Council, eight of our schools have been upgraded to Ultra-Fast Fibre Broadband. This is an ongoing programme.
The Trust and its schools were amongst the first in the UK to be awarded Cyber Essentials Certification, an effective, Government-backed scheme that helps protect organisations against a range of the most common cyber attacks. Learn-AT’s centralised approach to IT systems means that we can implement and maintain this standard on behalf of all of our schools, without any additional work for school staff.