Work for Learn-AT
Job vacancies will be posted here.
In Learn-AT we prioritise professional collaboration. That means we work hard, together, to improve the quality of education for our children. We collaborate to improve the quality of teaching. Research evidence suggests strongly that it’s the quality of teaching that makes the biggest difference to children’s learning, and that working collaboratively supports improvement and change. So, fellowship underpins the way we work. We work together.
Learn-AT encourages collaboration across our schools and has thriving, well-established network groups for:
- Subject Leaders - spanning the whole primary curriculum
- School Leaders – Headteachers, Heads of School and Deputy Headteachers
- Curriculum and Pedagogy Group
- Assessment Leads
- Early Years Teachers
- Designated Safeguarding Leads
- Trust Central Finance and Operations Team
- Office Managers
- Premises Officers
- Teaching and Learning Support Assistants
These networks enable staff to share best practice and information, ask questions and support each other.
For more information about the benefits that we offer to our staff please, including well-being services, pensions and Bike2Work scheme, see https://www.learnat.uk/governance/join-learn-at/support-for-school-staff/staff-wellbeing-and-benefits