In Learn-AT we believe CPDL is the engine room of school improvement. Teaching is a noble profession, and we think the improvement of teaching is a career-long commitment and entitlement for education professionals. We are committed to developing programmes and models of Research-Informed Practice, Professional Learning and the Use of Evidence (RIPPLE) which draw on research-evidence for their content, design and delivery. Learn-AT Professional provides a range of training and RIPPLE programmes for colleagues in Learn-AT and beyond. We work in strategic partnerships with a range of organisations.
Learn-AT Professional provides professional learning and fellowship through:
- high-quality Initial Teacher Training
- contributing to the delivery of NPQ programmes on behalf of the Church of England Foundation for Educational Leadership and the Teacher Development Trust
- high-quality research-informed CPDL programmes
- school improvement support
- education finance and operational consultancy.