Memory for Learning
‘Memory for Learning’ is designed to support schools to develop evidence-informed approaches in order to improve teaching and learning and student outcomes. It is for staff from EYFS to KS4 who have a responsibility for and/or interest in improving learning for pupils.
‘Memory for Learning’ is founded upon the best evidence that has been gathered by globally renowned researchers and areas of focus include retrieval and spaced practice, interleaving, dual coding and knowledge organisers.
Why take part in this programme?
To understand the cognitive science behind learning so you are able to apply this knowledge to:
- Curriculum planning
- Influencing pupil learning behaviours
- Increase knowledge of cognitive science
- Reflect on current practice
- Apply cognitive science evidence to your own teaching practice
- Implement changes across the school/department
Who should take part in this programme?
- School Teaching & Learning leaders/ CPD leads ·
- CPD leaders across TSAs and MATs
- Secondary, Primary, Special School leaders
- Prospective FE, senior leaders
- Specialist Leaders in Education
Cost: £295 per person
If you work in a school or educational organisation in Leicestershire, Leicester City or Rutland we are able to offer fully subsidised places. Please complete this form to request the subsidised place.
Sessions will run online between 1:00pm - 3:00pm on the following dates:
• 21/01/21, 11/02/21, 11/3/21, 22/04/21, 19/05/21
To book a place please contact email@example.com or click here