Associate Research School
We are delighted to be an Associate Research School working in partnership with Kyra Research School in Lincolnshire. The designation from the Education Endowment Foundation was recognition of the development of the Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland Research Hub. The hub has been the result of collaborative work between teaching schools and local authorities across each area.
Kyra Research School works with a thriving collaboration of over 50 schools in the Teaching School Alliance and regional strategic partners, working together to be ambitious for all children.
A team of 10 Evidence Leads in Education are used to support evidence-informed school improvement across Lincolnshire, Leicestershire, Leicester City and Rutland.
Through the partnership with Kyra Research School we aim to:
- inspire engagement, by making visible ‘what works’ and making it accessible to all practitioners
- grow capacity, through encouraging leaders and teachers at all levels to be responsible for evidence-based practice in their classroom, with support from our core practitioner team
- identify local champions, who will model and innovate in their schools and their clusters
- build partnerships, harnessing our existing networks and developing new ones across the East Midlands region
- plan for sustainability, we will create an effective team approach, where ownership and participation levels are high and sustainability is inherent
- are ambitious for children, we will develop and deliver our vision of transforming the lives of the children we serve.
You can also follow us on Twitter @LearnATResearch and @KyraResearch.