This innovative programme provides a comprehensive overview of the most important research evidence in education, including the EEF Toolkit, so that school leaders can devise a high impact CPD programme. Leading Learning will support you with a range of evidence-based tools to help you lead learning with success and to improve and evaluate your CPD programme.
Why take part in this programme?
· To make evidence–informed decisions about improving teaching & learning
· To gain a range of tools to implement evidence–based CPD
· To meet the DFE 2016 Teachers’ Professional Development Standard
Who should take part in this programme?
· School Teaching & Learning leaders/CPD leads
CPD leaders across TSAs and MATs
· Secondary, Primary, Special School leaders
· Prospective FE, senior leaders
· Specialist Leaders in Education
Cost: £295 per person Sessions will run between 1:00pm - 3:00pm on the following dates:
• 11/01/2021 • 01/02/2021 • 01/03/2021 • 22/03/2021 • 10/05/2021
To book a place please email email@example.com or click here
Full Subsidised places are available for staff working in schools in Leicestershire, Leicester and Rutland, please complete this form to access the subsidy